Marketing Intelligence / Detroit
Organic is adding a Jr. Analyst to their dynamic Marketing Intelligence team. The Jr. Analyst works directly with the Sr. Analyst and Associate Director of Marketing Intelligence to help with tagging/tracking, reporting, analysis, and optimization.
This role supports a fortune 500 client with multiple brands across three primary digital channels: website, social and email. Additional responsibilities might also include ad-hoc analysis, research, investigation, measurement strategy support and presentation development.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in one of the following digital analytics tools: Webtrends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics.
We're looking for someone who:
- Performs campaign analysis, interprets results and develops recommendations for internal and external stakeholders and/or clients.
- Applies various quantitative methods to combine and interpret information from multiple data sources.
- Helps develop presentations for internal teams and/or client deliverables.
- Partners with account, strategy and creative teams to uncover relevant insights, trends and optimization criteria.
- Provides tagging & tracking solutions.
- Achieves and maintains fluency in relevant digital technologies (e.g. website, mobile, social, and media).
Education and Work Experience
- 1 - 2 years' experience working in Digital Analytics (website, online advertising and/or search marketing), including both tagging and reporting capabilities using site-side analytical tools (Webtrends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics). Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience with R, Python and SQL is a plus.
- Experience with the following applications is also a plus:
- o Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- o Tag management systems - Tealium or Google Tag Manager
- o Ad Serving tools – DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Experience gathering qualitative and quantitative data and performing analysis.
- Passion for analytics, strategy, marketing or interactive media.
- Experience with client presentations and developing POVs is a plus.
- Effective communication skills; both written and oral.
- Knows how to manage own time and tasks efficiently but is also team oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following: the arts and sciences (history, anthropology/sociology, psychology), or Business (economics, marketing), or Computer (sciences) or a quantitative field (math, statistics).